About using xvidtune

Charles Trois yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed May 21 10:26:01 2003

Hello!

I have installed YDL 3 on my 15" LCD iMac, more or less, but there is
something wrong: the picture on the screen is shifted to the right by 16
pixels.

I am trying to correct this using xvidtune, which seems to be made exactly
for that purpose.

So I launch xvidtune, answer OK to the warning and, in the window, click on
the "left" button 4 times (it works by increments of 4 pixels), and then
"apply", but nothing happens. It seems that the changes are not registered.

The test executes without comment.

Can somebody explain to me how to use that tool? I should be very grateful.

Charles