Some fun inbetween

Thomas yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed May 21 17:30:00 2003

This the story:

Yesterday evening I met File Buddy in the Mozilla Bar. He was eating a
Quark-Xpress and found himself very In-Design.

I ordered a cookie and explored the internet about a recently lost
Suitcase.

I googled a coffee by myself as File Buddy suddenly gots Speed Disk and
went to the Disk Doctor to let itself get the Vir-ex.

Meanwhile I went to the Photoshop to buy some JPEGs and Illustrators. As
my ZIP broke there I had a lot of JAZ but could solve it by a bit of
DriVEten.

Later on I met some friends at the Distiller to join a good BBEdit.

Some Interarchists went by to have a fresh iCab too.

We played Software-Update a bit but later we went on to File-Sharing...

Suddenly someone, HOT on LINE, hit the Limewire and all lights had gone
off.

So I went home - yahoo - and had fallen - after I entered my bed - into
a deep Log!

--

So far the story from a mad Mac-Admin's phantasy late at night :-)

Thomas