iLamp (2002) and NV-Screen Issue

Bernd Ritter yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu May 22 15:17:00 2003

Hi

I'm new to the list, hello everyone! :-)

I just unpacked my freshly arrived YLD3-Package and installed it onto my iMAC
G4/800Mhz 15''lcd display with a NVidia GeForce2MX.
Everything is superfine, but my Screen is moved like 1.5cm to the right and
reapears on the left side of the screen.
I tried the IRC-Channel already, searching google for Imac and
Xserver-Problems.

I found some guy who switched his modelines to get it running, but he was
using a 17'' display. I tried the modelines anyway but they threw a "0 too
small (use 128) error".

I tried to use the framebuffer-driver, which worked flawlessly in 2.3 for me.
but it seems that its not installed here :-( (InitScreen failed)

Then i tried to adjust the screen, and move it simply to the left, but that
also didnt work.

So, well now im out of ideas. Would be glad if just even someone has the same
problem. :)

Beside that im really really happy with my new YDL 3.0 :)

regards,
Bernd