Announcing OpenOffice.org 1.1 Beta2

S.M.Kelly yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu May 22 18:20:01 2003

--=-1HW9XO9sHsFspYeNf6kj

Kevin,
I'll be giving the PowerPoint filters a good work-out this weekend as
I'll be designing a relatively complex presentation, saving it as M.S.
PowerPoint and then showing it on a WinXP machine with XP2k.  We'll see
how it performs!  Let see now - we're switching Architecture, OS, and
Application and hoping for the same formatting ..... Hmmmm...   I'll get
there early!

Here's hoping!

Sean M. Kelly
"No, Daddy, there wasn't Canadian Lynx at the zoo....
    only one "lynk" and he was sleeping."
 -- My 6-yr old son, Tiras --

On Thu, 2003-05-22 at 19:50, Kevin B. Hendricks wrote:

> Hi,
>
> > Is this the same build from a week or so ago that you told us about and
> > I installed?  I've been very happy with it so far and haven't found any
> > bugs yet.
>
> Yes, this is exactly the same build you tested for me.  I just had to wait for
> the Official Release announcement before I could officially announce the PPC
> Linux port.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Kevin

--=-1HW9XO9sHsFspYeNf6kj

<HTML>
<HEAD>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
Kevin,<BR>
I'll be giving the PowerPoint filters a good work-out this weekend as I'll be designing a relatively complex presentation, saving it as M.S. PowerPoint and then showing it on a WinXP machine with XP2k.&nbsp; We'll see how it performs!&nbsp; Let see now - we're switching Architecture, OS, and Application and hoping for the same formatting ..... Hmmmm...&nbsp;&nbsp; I'll get there early!&nbsp; <BR>
<BR>
Here's hoping!<BR>
<BR>
Sean M. Kelly<BR>
&quot;No, Daddy, there wasn't Canadian Lynx at the zoo.... <BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; only one &quot;lynk&quot; and he was sleeping.&quot; <BR>
 -- My 6-yr old son, Tiras --<BR>
<BR>
<BR>