was "Guide to Installation" my foot! -- now "making ydl rich"

mike newman yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon May 26 00:10:01 2003

how about a little clickable button on their website so for $25 i can
"register" my copy that i downloaded and burned myself? "register"
meaning, say, they mail me a ydl sticker for my laptop, or maybe a
postcard ? (lettermail stamp only, and i'm sure customs wouldn't care)?
that way 100% of the cash i spend goes to development of the software.

i recently bought ydl 2.3 (just days before 3.0 was announced), wanting to
actually give ydl some money for their fine product. however, i live in
canada, so shipping, plus duties,taxes etc meant that i spent almost twice
as much as they received.

mike