iBook Modem

David Chart yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon May 26 15:23:01 2003

On Sun, 2003-05-25 at 19:04, Seth Matheson wrote:
> I just installed YDL 3 on my 700Mhz iBook, runs pretty well.  One
> thing, I can't configure my modem to connect to the internet.  Using,
> KPPP, it can never find the modem.

You need the linuxant drivers, and a new kernel, assuming that it's the
same modem as in a G4 Powerbook (likely). I posted a howto to this list
on May 2nd, entitled 'Modem Working on 12" G4 Powerbook'. If you can't
find it in the archives, drop me an email off list and I'll send it to
you.

My modem is working just fine now.
--
David Chart