ydl-g] Re: HFS+ source posted - kernel-2.4.21-0.98a.src.rpm -

Ben Hall yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue May 27 12:58:01 2003

Ah, that explains it!  (Hm, I had already downloaded the SRPM, I wonder
how I found it?)

If anyone else out there is using the experimental kernel and manages to
recompile it, could you please post how/what you did?  I'd be quite
interested.  Also, be warned that I had an odd problem with an hfsplus
mounted fs.

I was copying from smb with nautilus onto the hfsplus partition (yes,
really tempting fate. ;-) when nautilus crashed.  At the same time, df
-h showed -86TB free on the hfsplus partition (don't know which happened
first.)  I rebooted onto the Jaguar CD and ran the disk repair program
from the disk utility and all has been well since.

Cheers,

Ben