No CDROM issues mentioned at YDL Support

bruce yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat Nov 1 06:05:01 2003

M. Boughton et. al:

I should expand on my flame-ette that took offense at your comments
regarding the YDL distro.  The reason I responded is that I feel the YDL
team provides a very unselfish, non-corporate service to the open source
community.  YDL is a small group trying to make a living by reselling
Apple hardware with Linux as a value add enhancement.  They provide
their knowledge and experience to the rest of us for free. (The buck
ninety eight they charge to ship six cds hardly covers the packaging).
When I see their hard work labeled pathetic it rankles my sense of
fairness.

Just my $0.02

Bruce