OS X 10.2.8 upgrade: my YDL 3 can't boot

Thierry de Coulon yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun Nov 2 03:39:01 2003

Hmm, I know this won't help, but could someone tell me WHY you folks keep
upgrading to 10.2.8 when there are known problems (and why you are upgrading
anyway). Every second of these upgrades sucks and I could never clearly see
what they were bringing.

The worse is that these software upgrades definitely seem to modify "hardware"
parameters (BIOS/Frimware probably) and as usual Apple won't tell us what
they are tweeking in our machines.

I won't even upgrade my iBook to Panther bedore I can tell for sure that I
will gain something - never change a winning team

Thierry

--
Smile . . . tomorrow will be worse.