OS X 10.2.8 upgrade: my YDL 3 can't boot

Thierry de Coulon yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun Nov 2 05:02:01 2003

On Sunday 02 November 2003 11:34, newsman@verizon.net wrote:
> I certainly learned my lesson the hard way. I'm also waiting on Panther.
> I'll let others be the guinea pigs this time. That said, the first release
> of 10.2.8 caused problems for YDL. But the second release (6R73) should
> work ok.

I'll install Panther on my G5 as it's very new and there is nothing to break
as I don't have YDL for G5 yet. I upgraded because 10.2 ist not really
optimised for the G5 and if I don't upgrade now I'll have to pay the full
price. But I'm not sure 10.3 will change much on a G3.

Thierry
--
Smile . . . tomorrow will be worse.