Cannot boot from YDL2.3 installation CD in PowerMac G4 1GHz

ui uc yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Nov 4 21:33:01 2003

Hi guys,

I tried to install YDL2.3 under my PowerMac G4 running MacOS 10.2.8
but after I partitioned two disks in MacOS X, I could not boot into
YDL2.3 installation CD even though I pressed ¡°C¡± key during
rebooting(system always entered MacOS X). However I can enter
YDL3.0 CD after I press ¡°C¡± key.

Would you please help me to figure out the problems? BTW I used
yaboot in my YDL 3.0 installation. I did try OldWorld bootloader
and NewWorld bootloader in YDL2.3, but it failed either way.

Thanks a lot. Any assistance is very much appreciated!

Crave some Miles Davis or Grateful Dead?  Your old favorites are always
playing on MSN Radio Plus. Trial month free!