YDL 3.01 iso's

Dan Burcaw yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Nov 5 04:28:01 2003

Slight delay on the isos.  The raw rpms/srpms are now up at:
ftp://ftp.yellowdoglinux.com/pub/yellowdog/updates/yellowdog-3.0.1

Be sure to add apt/yum update repo for 3.0.1 in addition to 3.0 (don't
replace it).  Most of 3.0.1 has already been in the 3.0 update repo,
except for the three things you'll see in 3.0.1 now -- that I don't wish
to force as an update on anyone.  That is, if you want a newer kernel
feel free to add the 3.0.1 updates repo, but if you're fine with the
stock 3.0 kernel then you'll get to keep it.

The isos are being uploaded now and I expect them on the mirrors by
Friday at the latest. Sorry for the delay on them.

Regards,
Dan