Battery for lombard

Clinton MacDonald yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Nov 24 16:32:02 2003

Mr. Carty:

On Monday, November 24, 2003, at 03:52  PM, William
Carty <admin AT thinktankdecoy DOT com> wrote:
> Any ideas where to pick up a new battery for a
> G3 Lombard?  I've checked a few of the places
> online but haven't run across anything yet.
> Surely they're still available - generic brands
> or something?

Try Other World Computing (expensive, but high
quality):

<http://eshop.macsales.com/Catalog_Page.cfm?Parent=999&Title=PowerBook%20Accessories&Template=>

or Wegener Media (less expensive, unknown quality):

<http://www.wegenermedia.com/lombardp.htm#Batteries>

I have bought from both companies, and both are
honest.

eBay is also a possibility (variable quality and
honesty, as you might assume).

Good luck!

Best wishes,
Clint

--
Dr. Clinton C. MacDonald | <mailto:clint DOT macdonald
AT sbcglobal DOT net>