wxPython !!! (was Re: Using Fedora RPMs)

Greg Hamilton yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Nov 27 18:25:03 2003

I suspected as much and was a little concerned I'd hose the machine.
Fortunately it seems to have worked this once.

What's the story behind the Fedora RPMs for architectures other than
x86 anyway? I believe the only ISOs available are for x86. Why do they
go to the trouble of building RPMs for PPC and other architectures? Do
these RPMs find there way into YDL or do you build your own?

Greg