Flash on Mozilla?

Geert Janssens yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Nov 28 06:54:03 2003

I you really need flash on your machine, I can imagine a workaround
although an awkward one:

Install mol, MacOS, mozilla on macos, with flash for macos

At least you can read flash documents that way without the need for a
non-PPC machine.

I know, awkward and clumsy as a workaround. You will have to decide for
yourself whether this is worth it.

Cheers
Geert

Andrew wrote:
> On Thu, 2003-11-27 at 11:26, Antti Heinonen wrote:
>
>>Hey
>>How do I get a flash plugin on Mozilla (or some other browser)?
>>cant find anything about the subject.. sorry if this is too lame for you
>>guys
>>TIA

OT, but interessting:

Somewhere between my machine and YDL's mail server a content filter has
been installed, which blocks mails including offensive language. Funny
thing is, it wasn't even me using that language. The uses of technology,
heh ?