Which machine to keep?

Ken Simpson yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Nov 28 07:05:04 2003

I currently have a Powerbook G3 (233 Wallstreet) with 288MB RAM and
a Rev B iMac with 288MB RAM. I'm going to sell one and can't really
decide on which one should go. The Powerbook has the advantage of
being mobile and supports firewire with the addition of a firewire
card. The iMac on the other hand supports Panther. Any opinions on
which computer would be the better choice for running both OSX and
YDL? The iMac supports OSX Pather (now whether or not it runs well
is a different matter). I just looking for which machine would have
a longer useful life as an everyday machine.

Thanks

YDL.net - The online community for Yellow Dog Linux users