OT -Other than Yellow Dog ?

Harvey Ussery yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun Nov 30 20:48:02 2003

As I said, I don't yet have X configured, so no, at this point I don't
have access to a desktop or any other GUI features--and yes, at this
point I'm working entirely from the command line. However, you can
configure X on Debian just like on any other Linux distro, and then you
have access to any GUI tools available--the whole gamut.

Incidentally, I find that--when I get into a jam and have >only< the
command line to work with--that's when I learn the most about Linux!

Good luck!    --Harvey