Monthly reminder message problems

Jerry S. yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Oct 1 06:42:00 2003

  Sorry for this going to the list but sending a message to:
  mailman-owner@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
  per the instructions in the "Monthly reminder" results in a User
  Unknown bounce message.

  Could you please stop sending out the password in the monthly
  reminder messages, especially being that the messages are clear
  text?  Sending out the monthly reminder is fine, I am only objecting
  to the message containing my username AND password.

  Thanks
  jer_57

--
Best regards,
 Jerry                          mailto:jer_57@cox.net

Windows has detected that your mouse has moved, please wait while
Windows reboots for your changes to take effect.