Continuing install problems in Tibook 400 - YDL 3

Ken Simpson yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun Oct 5 17:45:01 2003

Hi, I still can't get YDL 3.0 to install on my orignal TiBook 400. It
fails at exactly the same spot no matter what options I try. I have
included my original posting about this.

Can ANYONE help PLEASE!!!?

At 14:30 +1000 16/8/03, Ken Simpson wrote:
>Hi, I am having problems installing YDL 3 on my TiBook (original - 400MHz).
>384MB ram
>30GB HDD
>
>The anaconda installer breaks when I try to go to partitioning the drive.
>Dumps a windowful of debug stuff which I have reported to bugzilla.
>
>I have tried install and install-safe, but while the errors are
>slightly different, the failure occurs at exactly the same place.
>
>Any help greatly appreciated.
>--
>Regards
>Ken Simpson