gimp question

yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Oct 6 08:53:01 2003

--============_-1146670717==_ma============

>I think the default is to use 'F11' as the right mouse button.
>
>I found it much easier to get a 3-button mouse ......
>

>~ Norbert
>

>revrob@incoming.verizon.net wrote:
>
>Hi all
>After using x86 Suse Linux for a few years...found out the hard way
>that IBM clone hardware is mostly junk. Want to get in to YDL. Huge
>fan of The Gimp. But it is mostly used with a right click mouse
>button.
>I have an Imac 233 with an optical(pro) mouse. Is there a way to
>right click using this mouse? Do I hold down the ctrl key or
>something?
>Please help and thanks for your time and knowledge.
  Thank you for your time and advice. Does Macally make a 3 button?
--============_-1146670717==_ma============

blockquote, dl, ul, ol, li { padding-top: 0 ; padding-bottom: 0 }
the right mouse button.</blockquote>
mouse ......</blockquote>
After using x86 Suse Linux for a few years...found out the hard
way<br>
that IBM clone hardware is mostly junk. Want to get in to YDL.
Huge<br>
fan of The Gimp. But it is mostly used with a right click mouse<br>
button.<br>
I have an Imac 233 with an optical(pro) mouse. Is there a way to<br>
right click using this mouse? Do I hold down the ctrl key or<br>
something?</blockquote>
knowledge.</blockquote>
button?</div>