PPC vs Intel apps and Kernel Headers

Ed McKnight yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun Oct 12 13:42:01 2003

My experioence with the linux Cisco clients for VPN is that you are
building kernel modules on your local machine: fine; then you're linking
with precompiled libraries provided by Cisco: not fine, because they
provide libs only for x86.

If you can make this work somehow I'd like to hear about it; I don't see
how unless you can get the lib source or get someone at Cisco to turn
the crank on a linux PPC machine...

I use their clients on x86 linux and Mac OSX, but no joy on linux ppc.

--emk