YellowDog 3.0/3.0.1 and Mac OS X Panther

Suman Chakrabarti yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Oct 23 16:16:01 2003

So it isn't worth being an Apple Developer for you, then as a Linux
platform provider?

My guess: being an Apple developer must mean that you get advance
info on OS X software, but *not* on hardware. As a Linux provider,
you would only be interested in the hardware changes as they are
documented; seeds of Apple software would be useless to you.

So YDL users should expect that Terrasoft must await an *official*
Apple OS release before testing it with YDL, from now on (again,
because it's not useful for Terrasoft to purchase early access)?

		SC

>Michael,
>
>I'll know tomorrow when I get my copy. :-)
>Dan
>

>On Thu, 2003-10-23 at 07:05, Michael H. Martel wrote:
>>  Hello!
>>
>>  With Panther Just about here, I was planning on rebuilding my Blue and White
>>  G3(G4 now ... ;-) ) with OS9/OSX/and Ydl.  Does anyone know if OS X 10.3
>>  (Panther) and YDL 3.0.1 can play nicely on the same machine ?
>>
>>  Thanks!
>>

>>  Michael
>>
>>  --

Suman Chakrabarti, Ph.D.
Thermal / Fluids / Plasma Propulsion Modeling Engineer	(& Kitchen Sink)

TD40 / Propulsion Research Center		<Suman.Chakrabarti@nasa.gov>
NASA Marshall Space Flight Center		AIM/iChat:  <scstr@mac.com>
Huntsville, AL  35812
			Schedule:	<webcal://ical.mac.com/scstr/Work.ics>

TD40 is a part of the Space Transportation Directorate at NASA MSFC
Any opinion expressed is my own and not that of NASA

"If it's Sumanly possible, it'll be done."