Faxing/Hylafax Install on YDL

Ted McDonald yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat Oct 25 15:49:01 2003

Howdy Howie

All I can say is that I 've had Hylafax working beautifully on my G4 runn=
ing=20
YDL 2.3 for about 6 months now.  I have it set up so that it sends me an=20
email with my faxes attached as PostScript documents.  Don't ask me how I=
 did=20
it.  It wasn't easy.  I had to compile and install from source.  The good=
=20
news is that the Hylafax install and setup instructions, and the Hylafax=20
forum were very helpful.

Best Regards, Ted