2.4.22 kernel image RPMs?

Ben Hall yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Oct 30 07:33:01 2003

Thanks, but I still can't find 3.0.1 RPMs or ISOs, which is why I posted
in the first place.  (Though yesterday someone from Terrasoft mentioned
that 3.0.1 was hitting the mirrors soon, so hopefully I won't have to
wait too much longer.)

If you have links to the 2.4.22 kernel RPMs or the 3.0.1 ISOs it would
be much appreciated, as I can't find them.

Oh, and for the record, I got DRI to work by copying the drm directory
from YDL's 2.4.20 source tree into the benh patched 2.4.22.  Still no FW
or kudzu, though...

Cheers,

Ben