/etc/fstab

yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Oct 30 07:57:01 2003

Ted,

Are you running kudzu.  I said not to start this and then I couldn't see
my cdrom even if I added the line to /etc/fstab.

By enabling it, the cdrom and zip drive were recognized and added to
fstab without my intervention.

from fstab:

/dev/cdrom              /mnt/cdrom              iso9660
noauto,owner,kudzu,ro 0 0
/dev/hdd4               /mnt/zip100.0           auto    noauto,owner,kudzu
0 0

I'm running  YDL 2.3 on that machine, but I would bet the same is true in
3.0.1

HTH,

Gary

Ted Parks <th.parks@verizon.net> on 10/29/2003 04:19:07 PM