Fwd: Xine video output proble

Anonymous yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat Sep 6 12:12:01 2003

Check that your /etc/X11/XF86Config (or XF86Config-4) file, in the
> Section "Device", has Driver specified as "ati" to use the accelerated
> ATI Xv driver.  You may also need to tell xine once to use the hardware
> accelerated Xv driver instead of the much slower software Xshm driver
> by running xine once as "xine -V Xv".

I have check my video driver, it's an ATI Rage Mobility, i have change
the driver type with r128, the old was fbdev (I can't modify this by the
Display Panel, I need to edit the XF86Config file).

So, when I try to run xine -V Xv, I have got an error :

"load_plugins: failed to load video output plugin <xv>
main: video driver <xv> failed"

Thanks,

Anonymous