yellowdog-general digest, Vol 1 #1047 - 12 msgs

Don Montalvo yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun Sep 7 02:13:01 2003

thanks, michael, i always appreciate the feedback. i'd wish i could
afford a backups pro (like the 650) but i'm on a very limited budget.
it would be great if yellowdog supported apc ups's but it doesn't
look like it does.

bummer.

:/
don