white g3 ibook, r128 xv driver only works at 800x600.

Anonymous yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Sep 8 15:51:01 2003

> Why am I limited to 800x600 with this driver?  Can I fix it

Hi,

Sorry for my bad English, but i have just found a solution for a similar
problem,...

When i have try to boot the x server on my Titanium with the ati or r128
driver, i have always a crash of the system, with many colored lines on
the screen... And when I boot with the fbdev driver i have no video
acceleration... hum..

So i have boot with the fbdev driver, i have go to the Display Setting,
and i have change my Monitor I have select the other PowerBook G4
settings,... I have change the driver to r128 and I have add this
option:

OPTION     VALUE
UseFBDev   true

Now i have some sync problem, but i have the xv acceleration !

Good luck,

Anonymous