orinoco card with lombard powerbook

Jkr yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Sep 9 20:00:01 2003

Hi every one first off let me say im a linux noob.
but i have been doing some reading and finally installed ydl 2.3 on my
lombard and everything went great so far, im acually liking ydl.
well after the install i used apt-get to update all the packages and it
seems a little faster now,but my one problem is my orinoco card isnt
working, during start up pcmcia starts ,but when i goto network prefs theres
no option for wireless.
i tried going into iwconfig but it says there are no wireless drivers
installed,now im stuck.
where can i get drivers for my card and if needed how do i compile them

thanks in advance

t.