emac question

Benjamin Dembroski yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Sep 10 12:00:03 2003

Hello all...

I thinking about picking up an 800mHZ emac w/superdrive with the
intention of dual booting osx / ydl 3.0.

As I've been poking around, I've noticed that YDL's video support for
the emac is a question. The trouble is I keep getting conflicting
information as to weather or not it will actually work.

I am a newbie to linux (about 6 months or so), but I certianly don't
mind mucking about in config files to get things working. I was just
wondering how hard it is to get decent video from an emac, if it is
possible at all.

Anybody on the list have any experience in such matters?

Many thanks,

Ben