Kdevelop

Jim Robinson yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Sep 11 14:39:01 2003

--------------38CAA094718C4A2E23EA6434

PLEASE HELP!
I have posted this question 3 times........
Does anyone know if Kdevelop under the YDL 3.0 distribution has  fix?
I did an install of everything on my G4 tower and then an app-get
upgrade.
Kdevelop STILL fails to create a simple "Hello World" program. It can't
even
make the Makefile's..... UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I really need a fix for this seeing that we are trying to produce code
using YDL.
Thanks,
James Robinson

--------------38CAA094718C4A2E23EA6434

begin:vcard
n:Robinson;James
tel;fax:716-631-7849
tel;work:716-631-4538
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.sierra-idt.com
org:Sierra Research. An Integrated Defense Technologies Company;Avionics CFT
adr:;;485 Cayuga Rd.;Buffalo;New York;14225-0222;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:jrobinson@sierra-idt.com
title:Avonics Development Team Coordinator
fn:James Robinson
end:vcard

--------------38CAA094718C4A2E23EA6434--