Web based interface to Courier-imap

yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Sep 12 12:54:09 2003

Thank you all for your help.  I got it going.
It appears that my problem was that I had
set my port to 993 for imapd-ssl via conf.pl of
squirrelmail.  For some reason
that caused a lock up when I tried to login to
the Webmail page.  If I changed it to 143, it worked
okay.  However, I have Mutt on another machine
configured to use port 993 to talk to my mail server
and it has no problem with the IMAP SSL connection.
I have also made sure that I have both flavors
of ports being listened to.  So I don't get why
Squirrelmail is not talking with SSL IMAP when
it is clearly running and even Mutt on another machine
works with it.

Sean