X11 configuration

Tim Shubitz yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun Sep 14 16:16:01 2003

Michael,
    I did this to myself to a brand new YDL setup on pretty much the
exact hardware you have. What I ended up doing was logging in via
console moved myself to /etc/X11/, moved XF86Config to XF86Config.bad,
then moved the XF86Config.backup to XF86Config, ran startx and booyah!
Hopefully this works for you. Have a fab afternoon.

- tim