Dialup / ppp0 problem continued

K & B Lewin yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Sep 15 06:23:00 2003

Jer

 Tanks for the help, I believe that we're headed down the right road. However as it is booting now, it stalls at the firewire controller and leaves a "sh-2.05b#" with a curser. I am lost at this point.

The firewire has been a problem that I hadn't chose to deal with yet, so it would always say that some thing was wrong I would just choose to go on.

Thank you for your help, MORE PLEASE

Kevin

Hello K,

  Type the following at the Welcome to YellowDog Linux options screen:
  Hit the TAB key and enter:
  linux single
  Then hit Enter and the system will boot into single user mode.  You
  can then remove the ppp0 options and reboot normally.

  jer