B&W G3 drive problems

yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Sep 16 08:34:01 2003

Michael:

On Sunday, September 14, 2003, at 11:36 AM, Michael George wrote:
> P.S. Is there a way to search all the archives for strings?  I'll I've
> found so far is that I can list the archive contents by subject,
> author, and thread, but that might allow me to miss something
> useful...  Thx!

I'm pretty much a newbie, so I don't know the answers to any of your
questions -- except this one!

Yellow Dog actually has a pretty good archives search (powered by
Google). Look at the top of any page -- say, the home page:

<http://www.yellowdoglinux.com/>

-- and you will see two search fields. The one on the left is for the
YDL Web site, and the one on the right is for the discussion lists
(like yellowdog-general).

Good luck!

Best wishes,
Clint

--
Dr. Clinton C. MacDonald | <mailto:clint dot macdonald AT sbcglobal dot
net>