Slow mailing list [was: B&W G3 drive problems]

Clinton MacDonald yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Sep 16 09:28:01 2003

Friends:

Hmmmm... this is odd. I sent the following response to this mailing
list two and one-half days ago, and it is just now (Tuesday morning,
10:15 AM CDT) showing up in my mailbox. This is not the first time this
has happened to me. Does anyone else experience great delays in seeing
their own posts?

On Sunday, September 14, 2003, at 01:22  PM, Clinton C.MacDonald wrote:
> Michael:
>
> On Sunday, September 14, 2003, at 11:36 AM, Michael George wrote:
>> P.S. Is there a way to search all the archives for strings?  I'll
>> I've found so far is that I can list the archive contents by subject,
>> author, and thread, but that might allow me to miss something
>> useful...  Thx!
>
> I'm pretty much a newbie, so I don't know the answers to any of your
> questions
> [...]

Thanks!

Best wishes,
Clint

--
Dr. Clinton C. MacDonald | <mailto:clint.macdonald AT sbcglobal DOT net>