Airport config - Almost there (I guess)

Stefan Bruda yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Sep 17 12:53:01 2003

At 20:40 +0200 on 2003-9-17 Kristian T. wrote:

 > Any news on this fix =3F

FWIW, my Airport works perfectly (and worked out of the box).  I
configure it from within a shell script using the gool ol' iwconfig
and ifconfig.  Worth a try till the mentioned fix appears.

 > > From: "George H. Yeager" <ydl@litenverden.com>
 > > Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2003 12:15:47 -0400
 > > To: yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
 > > Subject: Re: Airport config - Almost there (I guess)
 > >=20
 > > Kristian T. wrote:
 > >> Hi all.
 > >>=20
 > >> I still can=B9t get my airport to do, as I would like it to do (i=
e connect me
 > >> to the Internet). I have read every article in this mailinglist c=
oncerning
 > >> airport configuration, and it has helped me quite a lot, but now =
I=B9m
 > >> stuck... Please help.
 > >=20
 > > <snip>
 > >=20
 > > Good news.  It appears that YDL has found an issue and will be pos=
ting a
 > > fix in a day or so.  Maybe our wireless blues will be gone soon!

--=20
If it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as
it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.
    --Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass