Moving Files Between YDL Machines

Ron Smith yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Sep 17 13:33:01 2003

You might want to look into rcp.

  I know it is available for OS X (it either installs by default or with
the developer tools cd, I'm not sure which). It uses reasonably secure
authentication (kerberos) although it does not encrypt or tunnel the
data stream between the two machines. You might be able to tunnel it
through ssh if you need that much security.

-Ron