GCC support for PPC64?

bruce woller yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Sep 17 18:05:01 2003

Stephan:

Apple has provided a gcc 3.3 with G5 support via the Apple Developer's
Connection.  It comes as a .dmg package and installs under BSD.  It can
also be used as the compiler for the Apple IDE.  Now how this
translates to getting gcc 3.3 PPC I don't know.  Terrasoft must be
close because they are offering G5s as a VAR product with YDL
pre-installed.

Regards,
Bruce