External Firewire Drive [Hijack]

Mike Shambaugh yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Sep 18 06:55:01 2003

Not if you can't even see the drive, which has been my experience so far
with YDL 3.0 and external Firewire. Seriously, though, in my quest for
answers on just mounting the drive, I've seen lots of people asking your
question. The general theme of the answers seems to have been negative.

I'd love just to mount it, not boot from it.

Mike Shambaugh
Chief Technology Officer
Nucleus Medical Art, Inc.
http://www.nucleusmedicalart.com/