PPC 8500/150

Rick Thomas yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Sep 18 21:55:00 2003

I don't remember the incantation right now (some impossible
three-handed combination of keys) but there is a way to tell it to
scan the scsi bus backwards.  If your regular disk is SCSI-ID=0,
and the ZIP is SCSI-ID=6, this works as planned.

I've done it.  So I know it can be done.  But it was a while ago --
back in the era when I thought a 150 MHz computer was *fast*!

Enjoy!

Rick