Lost Partition

Daniel Gimpelevich yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Sep 24 14:11:01 2003

I take it that the first 5-9 partitions are for OS9 (it requires them), the
next one for OSX, and the next 3 or more for YDL, optionally followed by
free space. Type 'sudo pdisk' under OSX Terminal, and delete the 3 YDL ones,
then create (still with OSX pdisk) a third HFS+ one. Next, give the command
'sudo autodiskmount' and follow the dialog boxes.
--
"No gnu's is good gnu's."   --Gary Gnu, "The Great Space Coaster"