MOL full screen VS window

Greg Hamilton yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Sep 29 17:16:01 2003

The man pages would be a good start.
$ man mol

The configuration files, in /etc/mol/  are well commented and may
contain what you're looking for.

Or you could try the users guide at the Mol web-site.
http://www.maconlinux.org/userguide/xvideo.html

I think Mol on YDL2.x ran in a window in X by default. With YDL3.0 I've
noticed it defaults to full screen on a different console. This
bypasses X and renders appreciably faster. It's also neat being able to
switch b/w full screen Linux and full screen MacOS.

Greg