Baffled by Airport

Francis X. Maier yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Apr 6 22:39:01 2004

Just on a hunch, I wiped my iMac hard drive tonight and reinstalled
OSX.  OSX recognizes the Airport card, but it can't find my wireless
network either -- which leads me to believe it's a defective card or a
defective iMac slot or antenna.  I'll check with the local Apple Store
where I bought the card tomorrow and let the list know.  Thanks for the
counsel anyway.