Anybody know why my MTA says: 550 <support@terrasoftsolutions.com>: User unknown (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Rick Thomas yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Apr 8 23:23:01 2004

According to my Mail Delivery Agent, the address
<support@terrasoftsolutions.com> does not exits...

(see below for details)

From: MAILER-DAEMON@puzzle.pobox.com (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Thu Apr 08, 2004  07:35:14 PM US/Eastern
To: rbthomas55@pobox.com
Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

This is the Postfix program at host puzzle.pobox.com.

The message below did not reach its final destination.

What happened exactly?  Our mail server puzzle.pobox.com
accepted your message and tried to forward it to
support@terrasoftsolutions.com.

Unfortunately, we had a problem delivering the message
to that address.  The excerpt below shows why your message
was not delivered.

If you don't know what this error means, or why we are trying
to deliver the message you sent to a Pobox.com address to a
totally different destination, please go to

     http://pobox.com/bounce-pobox.html

If you need further assistance regarding this message, please
contact your ISP, or postmaster@terrasoftsolutions.com
Always include the full text of this problem report.

--------------- Reason For Delivery Failure ---------------

For further assistance, please send mail to
<postmaster@terrasoftsolutions.com>

delete your own text from the message returned below.

			The Postfix program

<support@terrasoftsolutions.com>: host