USB wireless networking on new ibook

yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun Apr 11 19:22:01 2004

I'm going to be purchasing a new ibook this week.  I'm wondering if anybody
has gotten USB wireless working with YD3.0.1 and the new ibooks.  Also, I'm
wondering what steps were necessary, if any.  I'm looking at the Linksys
USB 100M and also the Dlink DWL-122.

Thanks,

Todd Jones

The information contained in this email (including any attachments) is confi=
dential, subject to copyright and for the use of the intended recipient only=
. If you are not the intended recipient please delete this message after not=
ifying the sender. Unauthorised retention, alteration or distribution of thi=
s email is forbidden and may be actionable.

Attachments are opened at your own risk and you are advised to scan incoming=
 email for viruses before opening any attached files. We give no guarantee t=
hat any communication is virus-free and accept no responsibility for virus c=
ontamination or other system loss or damage of any kind.