video config on new ibook G4 Radeon 9200

yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Apr 14 13:38:01 2004

I just received a new 14" iBook G4 yesterday with a Radeon 9200.  I have
installed Yellowdog, but am unable to get an X config to work in anything
but 8 bit mode at 640 x 480.  The install instructions from the website
state that I should run Xautoconfig or 'Xautoconfig -fbdev'.  However, the
results are the same.  I'm wondering if anybody has any clues or a config
file for this device.

Regards,

Todd Jones

The information contained in this email (including any attachments) is confi=
dential, subject to copyright and for the use of the intended recipient only=
. If you are not the intended recipient please delete this message after not=
ifying the sender. Unauthorised retention, alteration or distribution of thi=
s email is forbidden and may be actionable.

Attachments are opened at your own risk and you are advised to scan incoming=
 email for viruses before opening any attached files. We give no guarantee t=
hat any communication is virus-free and accept no responsibility for virus c=
ontamination or other system loss or damage of any kind.