Giving up Windows?

Matej Holly yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Apr 22 01:51:02 2004

I made complete switch from MS 18 months ago. I currently use iBook with
YDL/OSX. OSX - for multimedia, YDL for Office and programing. What I
really miss is native version of OO for OSX.

mato

On 1/1/1970, "William Herold" <willigula@hotmail.com> wrote:

>I'm an old Microsoft developer (yes, I even worked for Bill many years back)=
 but I'm considering ditching my Windows laptop for a PowerBook with a dual b=
oot OSX / Linux configuration. I'm a bit nervous - has anyone else on this li=
st made that switch? Is there anything you miss? My work machine will still b=
e a Windows box & I'd like to be able to take some work home. Does anyone her=
e use Virtual PC in addition to Yellow Dog? The idea of three OS's on one box=
 makes my head spin...