Giving up Windows?

Daniel A. Shockley yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Apr 22 07:56:01 2004

At 8:40 AM -0500 4/22/04, George Katele wrote:
>How did you get a bootable copy of YDL to install on an external
>firewire drive? This is the ONLY thing keeping me from trying YDL on
>something other than an aging 8500.

I'm actually having trouble getting it installed on an "aging 8500."
I went through the whole install process, but for some reason the
volume is trying to mount at "/1" rather than "/"  Any idea why it is
adding the "1" to the end of the mount point? The same thing is
happening with an extra volume I had: I set it to mount at "/storage"
using Disk Druid, but it tries to mount at "/storage1"

Anyone know why this would happen?

Thanks,
----
Daniel A. Shockley