Need ide-cs module

Jim Hart yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun Apr 25 11:36:01 2004

Thanks for the info. I certainly don't want to go off on a wrong track.
But, I don't have enough free disk space to install the compiler and
the kernel sources, and I've already deleted things I know I don't
need, such as clearing the yum cache and using yum to remove extraneous
packages. Is there any other way? Would it work if I got the kernel and
all the modules from someone else's machine? Would the installer have
installed the ide-cs module if the CF card had been in a PCMCIA slot at
the time?